Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Where in the world have I been?

Man!  Has it really been over 9 months since I've posted on here?

Guess so!

Well, as of yesterday, it has been a year since I've started my weight loss journey with Weight Watchers.

So here goes my total....

Down 55.6lbs since December 31, 2011.

Originally, I was kinda of bummed about this total.  I somehow I thought that it should be higher than that.  I guess a lot of my problem was that the last couple of months I have been on the weight loss roller coaster.  I'd lose a couple of pounds, then gain them back.  Lose 1/2 lb then gain 2lbs.  Lose 3lbs then gain 1lb.  You get the idea.  I have been hoovering around that 55lb weight loss since October.  So needless to say, I was getting a little irritated.

Then I posted my loss on Facebook and had an amazing acquaintence say this, "Yeah, look at it this way, you've lost 55lbs in 52 weeks."  That hit me...a pound or over a week.  Then I remembered the Weight Watchers goal of 1/2 to 2lbs a week is a healthy weight loss.  So I guess I'm going about the right way.

I wanted to be able to post some differences in me. 

This was me in March 2011, at my heaviest...     And me last week...

This is a picture of me (around August/September 2012) wearing a pair of jeans that were a favorite of mine. 

 
So now the plan is to keep on truckin'...

I still have about 50 more pounds I'd like gone.  So now that I have stuck to last year's New Year's Resolution.  This year's resolution is to focus more on the blog.

Have a great year!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment