Saturday, January 7, 2012

DAY EIGHT

January 7, 2012

5.6 lbs!!!!!

Yep...that is my weight loss for the first week!

I'm pretty proud of that.  Although I think it could have been more if I would have skipped the Chipotle last night.  I think I need to have that as a reward for Saturday lunches instead, you know, after weigh in!

Food wise it was a pretty typical day and not too bad.  I did make Chicken Parmasean for dinner tonight and even coated a chicken breast in eqq whites for me instead.  Although I did indulge a little bit and also had some garlic bread which is.....wow....full of points!  But I still managed to stay within my daily points.

Then my husband came home from hunting at my parent's farm with some cupcakes and Rice Krispie Treats from my mother.  I think my jaw dropped to the floor when those came out of the grocery sack.  Although after doing some investigation it is determined that a Rice Krispie Treat is only 3 points!!!! Did you hear that?  3 points!  I'm so having one of those tonight!  The cupcakes on the other hand.....those are strictly for the kids...I'm forcing myself to stay away from those!

Excerise was non-existent today.  I should have taken the time to get some in when the kids and husband were gone.  But I was cleaning the house and by time I thought about it, it was getting dark and it was just me and my daughter home.  She didn't want to go and she's too young to stay home by herself.  She had just played 30 minutes of non-stop basketball game so it didn't seem right to make her get back out and walk with her dear old Mom.  Tomorrow is a different day...there will be a walk in my day at some point!

On to tomorrow....


1st week weight loss:  5.6 lbs----255.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment