Thursday, January 5, 2012

DAY FIVE AND SIX

January 5, 2012

I missed yesterday's post....busy, busy, busy.

Have had so-so days yesterday and today.

After entering my food into the Weight Watchers eTools Tracker tool I realized I did better than I thought but, I just didn't feel right.

Wednesday I ate all the right things but felt hungry all day long.  Then we were busy all night last night so I didn't manage to get any exercise in again so I just felt a little down.

Today started off good and even thought I ate well at lunch.  I went with a co-worker to Applebee's and had the Santa Fe Chicken Salad without dressing and added salsa.  I also told them to skip the sour cream and guacamole. 

I even managed to get a short walk in late this afternoon before it started to get dark.  Then tonight my parents took us out for supper to Church's Chicken.  Evidently they don't believe in anything grilled there....ugh.  However, after entering in the info into the Food Tracker it really wasn't that bad.

I think this is where I need to get it out of my head that its not all bad what I eat just the amount and how often.

I also need to remember to stay off the scale until it is strictly weigh in days.  All it does is give me highs and lows.

Lessons to learn, huh?  LOL.

But on to another day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment