Monday, January 2, 2012

DAY THREE

January 2, 2012

Another good day today!  YEA for me!

Late Breakfast:  2 Scrambled eggs with salsa, slice of toast with 1 tsp of butter
Lunch: 1 slice of cheese pizza, salad with carrots, cabbage, cucumbers, & tomatoes with 2 TBSP of Catalina dressing
Snack: Banana
Supper:  Pork chops with a small amount of mushroom gravy, broccoli, green beans, and 1/2 cup of mac-n-cheese

I discovered today that sugar free jello is a 0 point value on Weight Watchers!!!  Can you give me a whoot whoot?  So I made some raspberry jello and going to top it off with some fat free Cool Whip as a snack.

We also found a deal on a treadmill today at Kmart so we have put it on layaway.  We have Christmas money to use for it but we also need a new stove so we may be splitting that money between the two.

Went for another walk today with the family.  I made a stipulation though that the dogs had to stay home because they slowed us down yesterday.  We went a different route today so its kinda hard to determine that.  The kids wanted to walk to their school which is only about 4 blocks away which we made it about 2 and I started to feel my legs hurt so I wanted to turn back around before I knew I had pushed it too far.

I am hoping though that when we get the treadmill home then I can break up the walking in the morning and in the evening.

I am sure there are going to be days where I wanna chuck all of this out the window but today is not one of those days! 

On to the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment