Saturday, January 14, 2012

DAY TEN, ELEVEN, TWELVE, THIRTEEN, FOURTEEN, FIFTEEN

January 14, 2012

Its been awhile huh?

Super busy week!  So busy that I only had about two days of exercise which I think showed in my weight loss.  However, I weighed in this morning and....

Lost 2.8lbs this week!!!

I'm still happy with it because its still weight loss.

Anyway, on Tuesday our community started a weight loss challenge so I decided to sign up for it.  Mostly because there are some organizations that open up their gyms for open gym times and organized exercise classes.  So I decided that six weeks of free physical activity was worth it.  And if I could come away with some cash money for winning the individual catergory...why not?

My goal this week is to 1. drink more water and 2. to excerise at least 4 times this week.

And then my other non weight loss goal is to do this blog everyday....I hope I can acheive all three!!

And on to tomorrow....

Current Weight:  252.6lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment