Friday, January 6, 2012

DAY SEVEN

January 6, 2012

Tomorrow is weigh-in day!!!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited to see how much I have lost this week.

I did splurge a little tonight and had my favorite Chipotle.  But it seems I was still within my daily points so I hope it doesn't reflect on tomorrow's scale.

I managed to get in a little more exercise today as well.  I had an hour lunch break today and decided to walk around the mall that is close by the office.  Then after dinner I did fifteen minutes on the Wii Fit and then ten minutes of Wii Bowling.  I know it doesn't sound like much but at least I'm moving!

I have to come up with some goals and incentives when those goals are reached.  Hmmm....I'm drawing a blank!

Well until tomorrow and the big result!  Well, I hope its big anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment