Sunday, January 8, 2012

DAY NINE

January 8, 2012

Today started off bad.  The sad part is it had nothing to do with food.  I woke up with a really bad headache...I should say migraine.  Awful.  Then I noticed the stench of dog poop.  Yes the damn dog decided to crap right beside my bed!  Ugh!

But on to better things.  Not a bad day with the food today.  I even ate lunch at McDonald's with my daughter and I think I handled it well.  Although...I did bum a couple of french fries off of her lunch..heehee!
(Gotta get her perks where ya can!)

i wanted to go walk today but my kiddo had other ideas.  I can usually entice her with shopping so we bargained and went to the mall.  Then we did a little Wii Sports after we got home. 

Back to work tomorrow.  First full week of work since middle of December...wonder how that's going to go over?

On to Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment